Welcome to Wini Media!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wini Media’s website, located at www.winimedia.com.
By accessing and using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using Wini Media.
In the context of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the user of this website, complying with the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of assisting the Client in meeting the Company’s services’ needs under the prevailing law of the Netherlands.
The above terminology or other words used in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wini Media and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content on Wini Media. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access and use content on Wini Media for personal purposes, subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Republishing, selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from Wini Media.
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from Wini Media.
- Redistributing content from Wini Media.
This Agreement begins upon your access to the website.
Users may post opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Wini Media, its agents, and affiliates. Wini Media is not liable for Comments and reserves the right to remove any considered inappropriate or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments, you warrant:
- You are entitled to post the Comments and have the necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- Comments do not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Comments are not defamatory, offensive, indecent, or unlawful.
- Comments will not be used for solicitation, business promotion, or unlawful activities.
You grant Wini Media a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and authorize others to use and reproduce your Comments.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
Authorized organizations such as government agencies, search engines, and news organizations may link to our website. Online directory distributors, system-wide accredited businesses, and certain organizations may link to our website in appropriate contexts.
Frames that alter the visual presentation of our website are not permitted without prior approval.
We are not liable for content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against claims arising from your website. No libellous, obscene, or criminal links should appear on your website.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request link removals from your website and to amend these terms and conditions.
Removal of Links:
Requests to remove offensive links are encouraged and will be considered, though not obligatorily acted upon.
We do not ensure the correctness of the information on this website and do not warrant its accuracy or completeness. We are not liable for any loss or damage.
Limitation of Liability:
We exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website’s use, to the extent permitted by law.
Please review and tailor this Terms & Conditions text to match your website’s unique requirements and style.